Ready to become a Leader?
As a leader you are asked to be actively using the algorithm. Our leaders use what they notice from the algorithm during sessions as practitioners who want to learn from others.
If you are ready to explore becoming a session leader, please complete the form below, and include your written statement on why you are considering leading/co-leading the Macklin Method session, along with goals for yourself in the session.
What is required of a Session Leader?
- Be reliable and accountable
- Show up early and powerfully
- Attend 1-2 Beginner Series
- Attend 1 Advanced Series
- Sponsor 3 individuals in the Beginners' Series
- Design a story for session one explaining your use of the Macklin Method.
- Be an open offer of help to others
- Remain accountable for producing a powerful and memorable session
- Have the capacity to prepare, lead, and follow up with participants in their efforts (3 hours per week).
What are the benefits of becoming a Session Leader?
- 1:1 Coaching with Ron
- Deeper capacity to work with the Macklin Method
- Ability to improve Leadership skills
- A stronger personal network
- Opportunities to refine your ability to lead an effective, professional meeting